Supply Chain Director – Curaleaf – Orlando, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites, and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for the management, inventory control, procurement and transportation of medical Cannabis products for manufacturing and distribution. This position will be based in Central Florida and the ideal candidate will be able to travel the entire State.
- Managing and monitoring all inbound deliveries to ensure they are handled efficiently and according to facility standards.
- Strategize and implement the overall supply chain strategy including Home Delivery and Purchasing.
- Oversee the Home Delivery Program and Purchasing to ensure State Regulations are met and efficiency is maintained. Also, provide cost analysis to leadership team.
- Manage the transport of samples for testing and finished goods to and from dispensaries.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams to meet business needs.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs and develop BOMs.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors and ensure vendor validation program is up to date.
- Source for and negotiate with vendors for pricing and ensure quality standards are met.
- Manage Procurement process and handle all invoicing in alignment with the Finance team.
- Refine and manage site and departmental budgets.
- Manage inventory of excipients and prepackaged products. Set up appropriate inventory levels, ensure proper quantity of packages/products to meet production requirements.
- Responsible for quality control and proper maintenance of all storage rooms/areas.
- Work with QA/QC to close out CAPAs and perform audits as well as vendor SCARs.
- Making sure all labeling and recording of inventory data into inventory tracking system is done in compliance with the State regulations.
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to maximize productivity levels through efficiencies in human capital, reduction of material waste, and elimination of downtime; continue to develop and improve safety program and best practices.
- Produce appropriate weekly and monthly reports to leadership team.
- Liaison with logistics, cultivation, manufacturing and dispensary operations staff.
- Work in a fast-pace environment where decisions are made quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree and min 5-year management experience in Supply Chain and Purchasing preferred.
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges.
Experience in horticulture, botany, chemistry or related field preferred.
Ability to manage a team of direct reports.
Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of receiving and storage areas.
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; willingness to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer