Supply Chain Raw Material Supervisor
- Coordinate and expedites flow of materials from suppliers with regards to new or changing raw materials.
- Review production schedules with the production coordinators and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements for new products.
- Requisition material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Along with the Quality Assurance personnel, examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications and contacts the supplier with any changes that need to be made.
- Arrange supplier to Trulieve transfer of materials to meet production and new start-up schedules.
- Computes amount of material required to start up new products by applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Work with all suppliers and R&D on the development of new products and provide a ramp-up/down schedule of new components and old components
- Use the Trulieve ERP system (SAP) to provide purchase requisitions so that purchase orders can be made to order products.
- Interacts with the purchasing department to make sure PO’s are issued on a timely manner and a supplier production schedule is created
- Work with marketing and R&D to develop new packaging requirements for new and current products.
- Coordinate supply chain activities regarding amendment needs (SOP’s, packaging pictures, labels, plant layout’s, etc.)
- Determines production scheduling plans for new products and helps the Launch team determine release dates for new products based on raw material availability.
- Work with corporate materials personnel to aid in planning new accessories for stores.
- Contact business partners to lead negotiations and planning for new products that may be released.
- Work with purchasing to determine pricing and lead times for raw material
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Business preferred
Experience in SAP purchasing procedures is required
Must have good customer service skills and personality
Must be well organized and keep good records
Be able to forecast raw material requirements for new and current products
Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Mathematics – Using mathematics to solve problems.
Management of Material Resources – Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
Persuasion – Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.