Surterra Wellness (Surterra) is one of the fastest growing health and wellness companies in the United States (US) with a broad portfolio of high-quality brands designed to meet the needs of individuals who choose the natural medical relief and wellness enhancing of cannabis products. We are looking for an individual with a unique set of skills to successfully manage and improve the systems that support internal communications and training, while also preparing to take on content support for our intranet and enterprise knowledge base, currently in planning stages.
For current state, you will work closely with the training and communication teams to identify best use of existing systems, in addition to managing users, and administrating the systems. You will ensure that our LMS (Litmos) provides appropriate analytics and make them available to managers and leadership. While managing an LMS can sometimes be an isolated administrative position, successfully managing the company’s internal communications system (Beekeeper) requires consistent collaboration to gain a deep understanding of the business, our associates, and current issues affecting both.
We are currently in the planning stages for both a company intranet and enterprise knowledge base. You will be instrumental in planning, developing best practices, and implementation for both systems. You will assist users as they adapt to these new technologies, while also supporting departmental content providers with editing to suit appropriate templates.
We’re expanding rapidly, and we’re looking for an individual with the ability to quickly learn our current systems, while assisting in the planning and implementation of new systems. We need a savvy, agile, inquisitive, learner/user-centered Specialist with a proven track record of successful systems management. Someone who is flexible with a high degree of accountability, is able to plan, prioritize and organize in a fast-pace, rapidly changing environment is required. An individual with equal interest in systems and people, who has a balanced skill set of technical and analytical expertise, as well as strong writing and editing skills will thrive in this evolving position.
Working at Surterra combines the excitement of a small company, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation. If you have a passion to make a difference in the health and wellness of people around the world, Surterra offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration (Litmos)
- Communication channel administration (Beekeeper)
- Analyzes learner/user data and creates useful reports for management
- Analyzes data to present and execute new approaches to increasing usership
- Follows communication platform content to ensure current, in line with policy, and to identify opportunities
- Troubleshoots user difficulties in both systems
- Develops training materials in support of both systems
- Manages Litmos & Beekeeper vendor relationships and contracts
- Supports implementation of new systems
- Supports training’s side of integration with other systems
- (Eventual) Intranet training content provider and departmental content support
- (Eventual) Knowledge base training content provider and departmental content support
- (Eventual) Writes or adapts existing training content to suit knowledge base
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2-5 years experience administrating similar systems
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Skilled at writing concise, easy to follow written instruction
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Customer-centered, user advocate
- Inquisitive, analytical, and innovative
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills that represent Human Resources as supportive and cooperative
- Surterra provides health care benefits insurance to its employees
- Surterra provides company Holidays; typically 10-12 days a year as well as vacation
- Surterra prefers its employees to stay home when sick; therefore, the Company offers sick paid days each year
- Surterra offers a great place to work that puts employees and its patients first. The work environment is geared to focus on the employees and their comfort, productivity, and enjoyment while they are at work
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office Constantly operates a computer.
- Ability to occasionally work in off-hours.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other associates, internal and external partners, and vendors.
6 Core Values of a Surterra Employee
- Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
- Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
- Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
- Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
- Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus, we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
- Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.