Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Surterra – Tampa, FL
This position will assist in creating an alignment of Surterra’s vision and mission across its departments, employees, owners, and partners. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator’s primary duty includes facilitating processes, managing applicant tracking system, coordinating Talent Acquisition projects and improving the experience for TA, hiring managers and candidates Provides support to the Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruiters.
· Performs premier customer service by responding to requests and questions.
· Assists in posting new positions and managing the administration side of recruitment process.
· Maintains candidate information and interview notes in applicant tracking system.
· Responsible for the accuracy and documentation of each role filled.
· Works very closely with recruiters to suggest ways to improve the candidate and hiring manager experience
· Conducts research and special projects.
· Assists with recruitment, and steps into the recruitment process on an as-needed basis.
· Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
· Assists with and documents the Referral Bonus Plan.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
o Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner while using discretion and independent judgment.
o Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
o Interpersonal skills.
o Discrete and ethical.
o Maintain confidentiality.
o Intermediate or better Excel skills.
o Skilled at using HRIS.
o Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
o Oral communication; can speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
o Written communication; edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information.
o Planning and organizing; prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
o Quality control; the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
o Adaptability; adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
o Dependability; consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
o Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
o Proficient in Microsoft Office.
o Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
o Prior HR experience is preferred.
Operates with direct supervision from the Talent Acquisition Manager. Follows established policies and procedures and develops new policies and procedures as necessary to perform job duties and tasks.
6 Core Values of a Surterra Employee
· Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
· Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
· Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
· Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
· Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
· Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.