Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for attracting, recruiting and helping managers hire the best possible talent into roles across Parallel. Success in this role can be measured by the number of high-quality candidates who apply for our open roles, how long it takes to fill those roles, and the impact those hires make once they’re onboard.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Own and drive the end-to-end recruiting process for assigned roles
- Conduct intake calls; work with HRBPs and hiring managers to develop candidate success profiles
- Post jobs and cultivate a high-quality pipeline of potential candidates
- Screen candidates for basic qualifications and fit to role
- Identify highest potential candidates and prepare hiring managers to conduct “final” interviews
- Manage administration of candidates in company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ongoing communication with all candidates
- Work with rest of Talent Acquisition team to continuously improve end-to-end hiring process
- Help develop and refine Parallel’s employer brand narrative and supporting recruiting materials
- 3+ years’ full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in behavioral based interviewing preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience managing and working in applicant tracking systems (we currently use Greenhouse)
- Comfort working directly with leaders at all levels
- Prior experience working on employer brand a plus
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.