Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Production Associate (2nd Shift) is utilized to assist our Production Teams in the Edibles (MIP) department. The production associate is multi-trained and can be dual utilized in any of our Production areas.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Follow Parallel Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
- Production of infused consumable products
- Ensures accurate and appropriate storage for all products
- Maintains quality control of all products
- Operates all assigned manufacturing equipment (Savage Fire Mixer, Hobart Mixer, Fuji Foremost Flow Wrapper, Gami Depositing equipment)
- Executes accurate recipe formulations, adaptations or conversions consistently
- Remains compliant with food safety and sanitation requirements
- Responsible for daily duties related to manufacturing consumable products.
- Enforces and complies with safety procedures and consults with department managers about safety issues that may arise.
- Maintain appropriate records related to quality control and improvement.
- Assist in recommendations for scalable procedures as company grows.
- Manage duties and responsibilities of additional technicians as company grows.
- Train and assess new staff.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Food/Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience preferred
- Food Science/Culinary background
- Serve Safe certification required within first year
- Proficient math and measuring skills
- Familiarity with large scale manufacturing equipment/operations
- Ability to read and interpret recipes written in English
- Ability to work as a team member, be organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Passionate about the importance of medical marijuana
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Must be able to regularly lift 50 lbs.
- Continually able operate/navigate standard office/computer programs and production equipment
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees and cross functional partners.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.