Territory Sales Manager – Provider Advocate – Surterra – Daytona Beach, FL
**This position works from home – will support a specific region**
The Surterra Provider Advocate can be described as a key link between the company and healthcare professionals we serve. You will have a background in Business to Business Sales, specifically in Health Care. You will present yourself in a professional manner.
The Surterra Provider Advocate is responsible for meeting sales targets to increase revenue within a specified Sales Territory within the company. Must demonstrate an excellence in developing and applying territory business plans that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives. The capacity to work in an environment where exceeding customer expectations and continuous improvement are required.
- Working to achieve Annual revenue targets as set by Surterra.
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Cold calling HCP offices within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target HCP offices within the area, and establishing a Route Plan to maximize interactions.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with other Provider Advocates.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Comply with Surterra’s current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The Company is now in an expansion phase that requires the services of a personable, energetic, “can-do” individual capable of occasional overnight travel
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, brand management, or product development is a must.
- Very strong communication skills and demonstrated clinical acumen.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Strong ability to collaborate, innovate and deliver results.
- Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Solid skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Working & communicating effectively across divisions and cross functional environments is a must.
- Individual in this role should have a mastery of basic timeline management and schedule dependencies.
- Valid driver’s license.
6 CORE VALUES OF A SURTERRA EMPLOYEE
Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.