This position will be executing methodologies for plant tissue culture and work as a liaison between lab manager and TC lab technicians
- Perform tissue culture and micropropagation methodologies for mass scale clone production
- Maintain written Standard Operating Procedures for all activities
- Maintain detailed and organized records of project data and other materials as needed, maintain inventory records, and regulatory compliance.
- Train staff in plant tissue culture technique and evaluate the performance
- Maintain tissue culture equipment maintenance/cleaning schedules
- Follow plant production schedule and ensure release of plants to growing areas in timely manner.
- Bachelors of Science in plant science or biotechnology field degree required and at least 2 years of experience with plant tissue culture, nursery production, plant propagation or some combination
- Ability to take instruction, follow protocols, willing to learn new skills, and detail-oriented
- Working familiarity with the maintenance and archiving of laboratory documents, SOP’s including electronic record keeping, and electronic inventory management.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in supervisory duties and responsibilities is required.
SALARY – $50,000.00
LOCATION – Ben Bostic – Quincy, FL
EOE STATEMENT – We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.