Training and Development Specialist – Trulieve – Clearwater, FL
Training and Development Specialist
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in
our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to
help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to
ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain,
nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our
plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and
pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and
the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal
candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Trulieve Training & Development Specialist – Retail Dispensaries
Training and Development Specialist Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Managing day to day changes to the learning strategies programs and educational
standard operating procedures
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with training vendors and consultants
- We are looking for a Training and Development (T&D) Specialist to help our employees
advance their skills and knowledge.
- In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent
communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning
courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Work directly with the Trulieve dispensary managers and Area Coordinators to develop
an onboarding process for all new employees
- Assist in the creation of a new employee directional training for all dispensary managers
- Advise Florida Operations Lead of potential training concerns with management
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training of T&D Specialists
- Proven experience as an T&D or Training Manager/Specialist or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive background screening
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screening test for all illicit substances
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid
time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week
and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)