Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Training Manager builds and delivers training for our frontline employees across Florida focused on core processes, procedures and other operational compliance needs. Success in this role can be measured by whether our teams are equipped with the knowledge and skills to do their jobs well and in a compliant way.
If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere.
- Work with Operations and Compliance leaders to understand the standard operating procedures, policies and work instructions followed by our Retail, Distribution, Cultivation and Manufacturing employees.
- Determine the best way to help employees learn those policies and procedures and build the materials needed to deliver training experiences in different vehicles (instructor-led, e-learning, micro-learning, user guides/job aids, etc.).
- Work with Retail, Distribution, and Production Operations Trainers to deliver training to employees.
- Measure the adoption of core policies and procedures and work with operations leaders to drive/improve compliance.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors used to develop and deliver training on regulatory topics (e.g., ANSI Food Safety, Safe Serv, Manufacturing certifications).
- Manage content, completion reports, etc., on our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Share your best practices with other Training Managers across the company so we can all help each other get better.
- Review and reevaluate existing training programs for ongoing relevance and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic ever changing environment.
- Lead and facilitate virtual sessions via web/video conferencing and in-person facilitation.
- Requires some travel (30-40%) within the area.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Organizational Development or other related discipline (Preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Compliance and/or Training-focused role in Retail and/or Manufacturing (or similar industry)
- Prior experience in highly regulated companies/industries
- Bilingual ability to write and speak in Spanish (Preferred)
- Strong understanding of current regulations affecting companies.
- Demonstrated success in leading large scale Learning & Development and/or Instructional Design or other directly relevant program and process improvement, redesign, and change management initiatives
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge and ability in evaluating development models, assessment tools, and resources needed to drive changed behaviors that support a diverse and inclusive environment
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory and training design models
- Instructional design and light graphic design experience (Preferred)
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated experience creating compelling graphics and user Interfaces with Articulate 360, Storyline, Rise, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Enjoy design and facilitation
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.