Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Training Manager builds and delivers training for our Production (Cultivation and Manufacturing) employees across Florida. Success in this role can be measured by whether our teams have the functional skills and knowledge they need to efficiently produce high quality products for our patients and customers.
If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere.
- Learn the standard operating procedures, machinery, and grow techniques used in our Production facilities across Florida.
- Work with Operations and Compliance leaders to identify the critical skills, knowledge and regulatory certifications Production employees need to do their jobs.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Determine the best way to help employees develop needed functional skills and drive adoption/compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on company’s needs.
- Build the materials needed to deliver training experiences in different vehicles (instructor-led, e-learning, micro-learning, user guides/job aids, etc.)
- Facilitate engaging, interactive training experiences.
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs and adoption of core processes.
- Leverage and support a network of Training Ambassadors across our Production teams.
- Manage content, completion reports, etc., on our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Share your best practices with other Training Managers across the company so we can all help each other get better.
- Search for gaps in training material or content that should be filled to ensure safety and productivity among team members.
- Helping to create and manage the certified training program that will ensure we have certified trainers for all departments in cultivation and production.
- Requires some travel (30-40%) within the area.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Resources, or relevant field preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a Manufacturing (or similar) environment (ideally with some time in a role with training responsibilities)
- Bilingual ability to write and speak in Spanish highly encouraged
- Excellent teambuilding, organization and leadership skills
- Strong virtual and in-person facilitation
- Basic design skills experience
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with traditional, as well as modern training processes and design tools (Articulate Rise, Canva, Powerpoint, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working with hourly employees, as well as exempt personnel
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Enjoy design and facilitation
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.