Position: Training Specialist
Location: Clearwater, FL / New Port Richey, FL
Classification Title: Non-Exempt
We are looking for a Training Specialist to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people. This position will report to the Development Manager.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, shadowing, professional development classes, e-learning)
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
Trulieve offers competitive pay consummate with experience and a variety of employee benefits including health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, occasional weekends as necessary.
Type of Appointment: Regular
Advertised Annual Salary: Negotiable
Minimum Qualifications: Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a current, valid State of Florida driver license. Must be and remain compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations; particularly those related to working in the cannabis industry. Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive level 2 background check and drug screen.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
Additional Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Proven experience as an L&D or Training Manager/Specialist or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background screening
Supervisor: Development Manager
Special Instructions to Applicants: The schedule for this position is subject to change with notice. This position is subject to after-hours and/or weekend shifts based on seasonal demands.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Trulieve encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.