“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar”, manufacturing-based, operations-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Transportation Assistant Lead
- On a daily basis inspect all vehicles and ensure all lights, windshield wipers, and other safety equipment are in-place and working properly
- Ensure all required vehicle maintenance is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all Manifests are properly created, carried in the various vehicles while active product is being transported, and signed after the transport is completed
- Ensure all vehicles are cleaned after each trip and disinfected when applicable.
- The team leader will provide hands-on training for all new drivers to ensure they are familiar with Trulieve driver safety and professionalism expectations while on the road, at dispensaries and amongst the various grow and processing facilities are met.
- Track, maintain, and report drivers’ expenses to supervisor
- Maintain professional communication with multiple department Leads and supervisors regarding transportation requests.
- Complete daily assessments for all drivers under the lead’s direction
- Routine inspections of company fleet and driver accountability regarding vehicle cleanliness
- Continuous tracking of vehicles via computer tracking system
- Assist supervisor with route and staff scheduling
- Assist supervisor and manager with recruitment, interviews, and hiring of new department staff
- Assist Supervisor and Manager to ensure all staff are properly trained, coached, and motivated to succeed.
- Ability to receive and delegate transport requests in the most efficient manner
- Communicate business or personnel conflicts to supervisor/manager as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask efficiently in a fast paced and labor-intensive environment
The training shall include: timeliness, transportation documentation, and proper communication with our dispensary customers.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Salary will be commensurate with experience; $13- $15 /hour . A comprehensive benefits package including paid time is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company