4:34 PM ET
“How do you lose sight of that guy? How do you lose sight of Travis Fulgham?”
That’s all you need to know about how quickly Fulgham’s stock has skyrocketed.
Fulgham, the former Old Dominion walk-on who has already been cut from 2019 teams (the Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions) since coming into the league in 2019, exploded for 10 catches and 152 yards in a 38-29 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. This performance is on the heels of a Week 4 game-winning touchdown against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday Night Football.
Travis Fulgham’s last two months:
* August 9th: waived by the Lions
* August 10th: claimed by Packers
* August 19th: waived by the Packers
* August 20th: claimed by the Eagles
* October 4th: catches game-winning TD
* October 11th: 10 catches, 152 yards, 1 TD and counting
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) October 11, 2020
His encouraging play is starting to feel like more than a fluke, and that’s huge for the Eagles, who have been snakebit at receiver the past couple seasons. With