Job Title: Trim Supervisor
Reports to: Trim Manager
FLSA Status:Regular- Exempt
The Trim Supervisor will lead our trim team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating the team members on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be the contact point for all team members, your communication skills must be excellent. This individual must also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, ultimately leading by example and engaging the team to achieve gaols.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on hourly metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Work hand-in-hand with the area Manager
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- The ability to direct and drive personnel towards maximum performance is required.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details
Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer?? l? Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace