“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Trim Technician 2
- Assist Team/Department Lead in directing the daily plan to the team
- Enforce Decisions made by the departments Leads/Manager
- Relay any issues or report any problems/suspicious of Leads/Manager
- Establish clear communication with Leads/Manager to ensure daily tasks are being completed
- Track basic inventory and notify leads when materials run low
- Help and monitor trim tech 1 employees on daily tasks
- Motivate assigned team to reach daily goals
- Complete task checklists
- Delegate efficiently to complete daily tasks
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Documentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Safety Management
- Inventory Counts
- Able to Lift/Carry 40 LBS on a daily basis
- Must be able to Pass level 2 background Check
Salary will be commensurate based upon experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability starting after 60 days of employment is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company