If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Trulieve Brand and New Project Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with Trulieve clients and organizational stakeholders. As a brand and new project manager, you will serve as a liaison between Trulieve, and its brand partners, with a focus on maintaining a successful Trulieve/partner relationship. In addition to this you will act as the primary support for any new launches which includes in house via R&D that have been given market launch approval in addition to brand partnership level.
Your job duties may include contract involvement by utilizing other Trulieve resources such as General Counsel, determining areas for performance improvement and collaborating with Processing and Cultivation on the Quality expectations of the new product. Educating Trulieve personnel on effective brand partner or new launch manufacturing techniques may be necessary in this role in order to provide product training for various departments within Trulieve, up to and including workshops or virtual training sessions. This position may also involve collaboration with sales or marketing to help create necessary launch literature such as product presentations to Trulieve employees regarding upcoming products. You will be tasked with collaborating with marketing, production, R&D, and legal teams to ensure client issues are promptly resolved.
A brand project manager is responsible for expanding and maintaining business relationships and informing partners of strategic business goals. A brand project manager’s job duty are to work closely with other partnerships to define short- and long-term policies, goals, and strategies and then connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand on these company visions.
- Manage product road map to ensure all elements of the product launch checklist are completed to execute bringing products to market
- Weekly follow-up calls with all Trulieve Brand Partners and In-house launch accountability partners to make sure that current or new product issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Initiate and manage the new product life cycle for brand partner and internal new projects from conception through mass production implementation (Initial raw material orders, time trials, amendment submissions, packaging design, and BOM initiation)
- Along with R&D, help lead the launch process of brand partner materials
- Work with Trulieve partners to develop products and processes for other Trulieve manufacturing locations
- Develop equipment lists, SOP’s, and vender initiation for any new products that the partners would like to implement
- Develop project timelines for brand partner launches using Microsoft Project including lead times for hardware, amendment submissions and approvals, production trials, and packaging trials/finalization
- Develop product specifications for any hardware used by the brand partners to make sure processing and dispensaries can be consistent in usage instructions of their products
- Gather all amendment information from Trulieve and partners and submit to Trulieve regulatory compliance personnel for review before sending to Trulieve law firm for DOH submittal
- Work with supply chain to determine capacity planning for any new products to ensure volumes stated in the contract can be met with certainty through Trulieve manufacturing processes
- Work with the production and R&D teams to perform line trials to make sure all of the brand partners products are produced on mass production equipment and perform correctly after filling to brand partner standards
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Supply Chain, or Project Management.
- Ability to lead different teams to deliver quality and timely results
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and departments
- Microsoft office suites experience
- Project management experience
- Multi-tasking organizational skills
- Experience in bringing project from bench to mass production
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company