“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work. Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website; https://www.trulieve.com
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operation-oriented workplace – and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like, or similar environment.
Trulieve Learning & Development Specialist
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Specialist to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
Learning and Development Specialist Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Proven experience as an L&D or Training Manager/Specialist or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive background screening
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency should arise.
We are an EOE Company