Unarmed Security Employee – Trulieve – Quincy, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Unarmed Security Employee
These positions will consist of one full time employee working 40 hours from 0900 to 1700hr.; Monday thru Friday at each Trulieve facility in the greater Quincy/Midway area. Their pay scale will start at $15/hr. and max out at $19/hr. These Security Employee will be supervised by the Security Manager; they are not required to be licensed “Security Officers”.
- Must be 21 years of age, pass a Level 1 and Level 2 Background Screening as well as a drug screening
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- 5 years documented work experience
- Working knowledge of computers, email, documents, etc.
As Trulieve Unarmed Security Employees, additional responsibilities are:
- Observe the cameras at their facility (this is their over-riding, primary function)
- Monitor and ensure that all employees and visitors are properly credentialed and adhere to all security protocols
- Ensure the security subcontractor staff is doing their job in a professional, appropriate and efficient manner, report and document any transgressions to the Security Manager
- Report and document to the security manager any other suspicious activity observed or reported to them
- Provide direction to external delivery drivers regarding where to place deliveries or with whom to communicate for proper delivery details
- Notify the appropriate manager when one of their deliveries arrives at the facility
- This position will be working from a medical marijuana grow or processing facility in an office environment
- The employee will be expected to be sitting at a computer desk monitoring numerous cameras simultaneously for most of their eight-hour days.
- Morning and afternoon breaks are encouraged as well as an hour for lunch away from the cameras.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company