USC Gamecocks vs. Florida football 2016 TV details | The State – The State
South Carolina plays Florida on Saturday. Here’s what you need to know about the game.
▪ Who: South Carolina (5-4, 3-4 SEC) vs. Florida (6-2, 4-2 SEC)
▪ When: Noon Saturday
▪ Where: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (85,548), Gainesville, Fla.
▪ Series history: Florida leads 25-8-3, but the Gamecocks have won 4 of the last 6
▪ TV: CBS (Brad Nessler, play-by-play; Aaron Taylor, analysis; John Schriffen, sideline)
▪ Radio: 107.5 FM (Todd Ellis, play-by-play; Tommy Suggs, analysis; Langston Moore, sideline)
▪ Satellite radio: Sirius 108/XM 191
▪ Line: Florida by 11
▪ Weather: Sunny, with a high near 75
On the road again
After five-consecutive home games, South Carolina returns to the road this week. The Gamecocks, on a three-game winning streak, are looking to become bowl-eligible with a victory. Florida suffered a 31-10 loss at Arkansas last week but is still in control of its own destiny to reach the SEC title game. This week’s game marks the 200th regular season SEC game for South Carolina (86-112-1).
Two years ago, South Carolina put the final nail in the coffin of the Will Muschamp era in Gainesville. Now, he’ll lead the Gamecocks against a team he had a large hand in building.
An SOS sighting?
Former USC coach Steve Spurrier is now working for Florida. On Saturday morning, members of the South Carolina football team will be warming up on Steve Spurrier-Florida Field. Chances are, the man himself, the one who recruited most of them to Columbia, will be standing on it, maybe amble over, maybe say hello.
The Gamecocks boast 17 players from the state of Florida including Jordan Diggs (Fort Myers), Rashad Fenton (Miami), Evan Hinson (Deltona), Hayden Hurst (Jacksonville), Sean Kelly (Oakland), Chris Lammons (Lauderhill), Nick McGriff (Gainesville), Skai Moore