( https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/Surterra-Wellness/Jobs )
Surterra is looking to add a VP Customer Service to our team in Atlanta. We’re expanding rapidly, and we’re looking for an experienced leader to bring expertise in building, leading, and motivating service-focused teams and implementing best practices driven towards enhancing customer experience. This person should be well organized and flexible with a high degree of accountability, and is able to plan, prioritize and organize in a fast-pace, rapidly changing environment.
Working at Surterra combines the excitement of a small company, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation. If you have a passion to make a difference in the wellness of people around the world, Surterra offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership to the Director of Operations and Director of Training and ensure their teams are aligned to the overall customer experience vision for all corporate and consumer training programs
- Drive and support a customer-focused culture for both internal and external customers, identify pain points and raise awareness of opportunities for improvement
- Develop the right KPI analysis to drive desired behaviors and outcomes
- Proven ability to communicate and drive execution, working seamlessly with other business groups
- Act as the conduit for understanding and actionable goals between multiple functional teams
- Detail-oriented, well organized and driven in making a positive impact to the business, while leading and motivating others
- Partners with Sales Leaders and other Senior Management to develop short and long-term strategies and assumes responsibility for the implementation of these strategies.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
- 10+ years of experience leading a customer success team or professional services operation
- 10+ years in a leadership role working with senior executives
- Responsible for creating and delivering operational metrics, performance indicators and customer satisfaction levels
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment with strong collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented, well organized and driven in making a positive impact to the business, while leading and motivating others.
- Ability to effectively manage processes, relationships, and resources to enhance organizational capability and results.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and influence and drive strategic decisions across the organization.
- Experience establishing necessary budgets, costs or savings impact for area
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
6 Core Values of a Surterra Employee
- Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
- Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
- Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
- Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
- Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
- Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.