GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The VP of Information Systems is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems, software applications, and IT support and infrastructure. Generally, will direct and manage IT plans, schedules, policies, and programs for the Company’s data processing, business operations, and management of information systems, according to established goals and objectives. He/she will provide infrastructure operational leadership that will operate the technology environment, streamline associated processes, minimize service interruptions, report service levels with transparency, reduce infrastructure costs, and minimize risk associated with technology failures and cyber intrusions.
- Technically adept at transforming the company’s vision into the IT department, while creating a partnership role with the executive leaders and product management to define product strategy and IT roadmaps.
- Lead the technical vision and ensure excellent technical and architectural decision-making across the engineering team to ensure platform security, scalability, and resilience.
- Work with stakeholders across the company and on the executive team to communicate, implement, and align around Technology solutions that are aligned to business outcomes.
- Build and maintain a culture of quality, collaboration, mentorship, and open feedback in the IT department
- Proven experience in managing a technology team around common goals (OKRs, KPIs) that align with the business/department objectives as well as the team’s career and professional growth
- Maintain knowledge of emerging trends and initiate appropriate decisions for various technology
- Analyze requirements for the company and develop projects in coordination with software and equipment personnel
- Monitor all functions of the IT department and ensure compliance with work standards
- Administer maintenance, licensing, and purchase of all information technology software systems
- Analyze all business objectives and recommend solutions to all IT investments
- Direct preventive and corrective maintenance of all hosting, network, and endpoint infrastructure to maximize availability
- Manage data backups to reduce risk of data loss and to facilitate service restoration
- Leverage managed server provider capabilities to deliver world class service and achieve labor arbitrage where appropriate
- Participate in leadership of operating expense reduction initiatives and capital management and drive implementation of those initiatives
- Provide a strong operations capability that works in partnership with operations and support teams in Applications and Software Engineering, Digital, and Cyber Security
- Identify and track key operational metrics that clearly demonstrate service levels and year over year improvement
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Start-up experience is a plus with fast-paced environments, tight feedback loops and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication, punctuality, leadership and project management skills
- Proven track record of maintaining IT networks, security protocols and infrastructure
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science and/or related field required
- Minimum 10 + years of senior-level experience leading technology teams to solve diversified business challenges
- Experience in implementing SaaS software solutions in the retail, pharmacy and/or healthcare space
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that lead to the effective prioritization of IT investments for maximum impact
- Extremely fluent with data solutions, tools, cloud platforms delivery life cycles, common conceptual solution architecture, and risks
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties
- Good understanding of HIPAA, PCI, and other security and compliance requirements and certification processes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
Powered by JazzHR