Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Warehouse Associate is a key member of the team responsible for taking care of Parallel products and ensuring they are properly handled, packaged, and accounted for.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Process inbound delivery trucks and ensure proper receiving, tracking, and documenting of all shipment arrivals.
- Tag, label, package, and wrap merchandise in accordance with procedures and quality standards
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items.
- Operate merchandise management tools (forklift, electric pallet jack and pump jack).
- Data entry using inventory and logistics software programs.
- Maintain proper documentation to track exact shipment arrival and departure times.
- Assist in the development and upkeep of Parallel’s Delivery Standard Operating Procedures.
- Forklift Operation Certification
- Experience working in a Warehouse environment or related experience
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills, be detailed, able to multi-task and be team oriented
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
- The ability to lift items up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position
- Occasionally positions self to retrieve product or materials in the warehouse.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.