If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Warehouse Manager will be the leader to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of merchandise in our warehouse. The Warehouse Manager will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, packing, shipping and administrative functions. You will oversee, train, evaluate and reward staff. You will ensure the maintenance of company assets.
To ensure success you need to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform your duties in a manner that maximizes profits. Top applicants are dedicated, competent and have strong leadership skills..
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations, maintenance, and safety manuals.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Schedule or monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
- Using the ERP system (SAP) to receive raw material and ship finished products
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills (SAP is a must).
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company