Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 95 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for Inventory Management, Inventory Accuracy, Receiving, Materials Handling, Storing, Packing, and Supervising the day to day operations of a warehouse facility. The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure productivity targets are achieved by all personnel, internal customers are serviced, and that all warehouse processes are running efficiently.
- Supervise and manage the workload and priorities of a team of warehouse associates
- Ensure all personnel adhere to required work schedules and are cross trained to execute all tasks in the warehouse
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Recognize problem areas and recommend/Implement new processes to improve the efficiency of daily operation
- Maintain accuracy of inventory levels by conducting periodic physical counts, recording and documenting all shipments and receipts, and reconciling inventory.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by monitoring security procedures
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Experience, Education and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in warehouse management or related field
- Must have people management and supervision experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Must have experience with inventory control, basic inventory management and reporting
- Shipping and receiving experience is required
- Strong Microsoft Office (EXCEL).is required
- Warehouse/product flow design and control experience is preferred
- Safety management and security experience is preferred
- Experience in a highly regulated industry preferred
- Bio-Track system experience preferred
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer