Wellness Coordinator, Part Time – Surterra – Largo, FL
The Part Time Wellness Coordinator has a passion for life, passion for wellness and for healthy living. The Surterra Wellness Coordinator can be described as compassionate, positive, loving, caring, full of life and energy, passionate and knowledgeable of holistic approaches to life. The Wellness Coordinator can be described as a ball of energy, sunshine on a cloudy day, warmth of a comfortable home, and the friend that is always there. You will have a background in health and or fitness. You will be knowledgeable about healthy living, eating and health maintenance. You will understand different methods of health empowerment and will present yourself in a professional manner. You will beam Empower Your Health.
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Compassionate Use Registry, maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and overall upkeep. Maintain accurate records of patients identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient inquiries. Record, arrange, and package patient orders. Maintain an organized and clean environment and facility appearance.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Customer Service and Record-Keeping:
- Welcome patients as they enter the facility. Provide exceptional service for new customers, answering any questions they may have and providing brief orientations and tours when needed.
- Provide product deliveries to patients.
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every visit, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with the state of Florida.
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary.
- Communicate with employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Record and collaborate with piers on deliveries regarding preorders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery.
- Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, through email, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed.
- Maintain organization of desk space and waiting room through daily upkeep and light cleaning.
2. Cannabis based Education and Guidance:
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Maintain a basic understanding of the Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided at Company.
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed.
- Record specific requests, preferences, and notes concerning patient registration status using appropriate software.
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product.
- Prepare documents as needed to assist patients in registering with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Maintain patient database through entering new patients, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating patient registration status.
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida, maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to physicians.
- Communicate with employees to update online and physical pamphlets as needed.
- Coordinate with the Lead Pharmacist/General Manager for office supplies as needed.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming mail distribution and ensuring post office box is collected weekly.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Prepare patient online and pre-orders.
- Provide deliveries as needed
- Route media calls to the appropriate manager immediately (do not comment unless authorized to do so).
- Assist managers with research, communications, or any other assigned projects/task.
- Comply with Surterra’s current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws.
6 Core Values of a Surterra Employee
Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.