6:00 AM ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Colts, a proud franchise that didn’t have anything to worry about at quarterback for nearly 20 years, are asking the same question they did after their season ended a year ago.
Who will be their starting quarterback in Week 1 next season?
• Matchups, X factors, more for each team »
• Experts predict upsets, QBs under pressure »
• Busting myths for 14 playoff teams »
• Schedule, brackets, TV times and more »
• What went wrong for non-playoff teams »
Rivers has talked like he wants to play an 18th season, but the Colts have to determine if they want to bring him back to make a run at a Super Bowl in 2021.
If not, will the Colts go the free-agency route or fill the need by making a trade for a veteran such as the Philadelphia Eagles‘ Carson Wentz or the Detroit Lions‘ Matthew Stafford? Or is Jacob Eason, who spent his rookie season as the No.