The Workforce Management Support Specialist will provide Call Center Leadership with data, reports, and analysis, which contributes to meeting call center business objectives
This position is responsible for using real time monitoring of skills-sets and routing to ensure effectiveness of the call center scheduling, relying on analysis of various real time production and performance metrics. Provides immediate feedback to department supervisors and management concerning traffic variances, potential issues, escalations, and anomalies.
The Workforce Management Support Specialist
- Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research, and resolution of various aspects of managing contact center employee schedules.
- Administers defined workforce procedures, analysis, and report generation, and exception processing.
- Coordinates implementation of products/services and operational solutions.
- May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services.
- Provides guidance to leaders and frontline employees regarding procedural and/or operational changes.
- Responsible for monitoring call volumes, dropped calls, hold times, and other metrics.
- Coordinates with other departments to address issues.
- Tracks staff call-outs and communicates to call center leadership daily.
- Reskills proactively based on staff PTO and events.
- Completes end-of-day tasks, including daily data collection in support of workforce and decision support activity, as required.
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals/business objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Hours: 40 +
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, after-hours and weekends as necessary.
- Experience in forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring, and reporting in a call center environment desired.
- Knowledge of call center activities including use of telecom systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in WFM technology preferred.
- Proven track record of providing strategic support in a call center environment, while balancing the need for attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently.
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data, as it relates to contact center technologies.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and contact center operations capabilities
- Ability to implement quality management concepts into practice
- Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under a high level of stress with time constraints
- Ability to maintain a high level of diplomacy when dealing with stressful situations
- Ability to prepare and present timely and accurate reports and recommendations to team and senior management
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports. Ability to create and edit charts, graphs, and presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-management and ability to think independently and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel or equivalent applications and familiar with contact center software applications
- Excellent data entry skills and proven ability to navigate multiple computer screens
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Supervisor: Call Center Assistant Manager