Workforce/Reporting Analyst – Trulieve – Clearwater, FL
The Workforce/Reporting Analyst prepares forecasting, metric reporting and manages daily/intraday staffing levels according to the business needs. They will attend weekly staffing reviews and general metric reviews with operations detailing previous week/day performance, staffing outlook for the succeeding week and metric performance, while also identifying risks and opportunities. They will report on attendance, schedule adherence, average handle time, service level, average speed of answer, productivity, occupancy, etc. They will be responsible for overseeing PTO, OT and Early Outs to insure the call center can meet the organizational and client business targets, as well financial capabilities. In addition, they will assist in managing intraday process in support of operations to achieve the business objective of achieving the targets set. The Workforce/Reporting Analyst will be responsible for other duties, as assigned.
- Input and maintain both data and user information in the Workforce Management platform
- Add and remove employee information as required
- Based on volume forecasts, create monthly personnel work and break schedules for the Customer Care Center
- Create and maintain the Customer Care Center’s PTO calendar, track time off balances, and notify manager of changes when applicable
- Manage the real time schedule adherence of all Customer Care Center employees through notifications of tardiness to team Supervisors
- Customer Care Center Forecasting
- Establish and advance Customer Care Center WFM platform and forecasting capabilities.
- Ownership of establishing and refining Customer Care Center call, & electronic (email, web response & chat) forecast.
- Assessing staffing variances & gaps that lead to staffing recommendations maximizing service levels.
- Customer Care Center Reporting and Analytics
- Working with many sets of data in an undefined environment and suggesting ways and methods of improving the efficiency of call center operations as well improvements in customers’ experience
- At least 1 year of Workforce Management experience in a call center and 6 months of data analysis/reporting experience
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
- Basic Knowledge of call center fundamentals erlang calculation and staffing optimization
- Experience in multi skills-based scheduling for a service level or FTE requirement based on SL objective
- Able to handle/coordinate scheduling strategies with operations and Real Time Analyst
- Strong problem solving, research and decision-making skills
- Strong, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Organizational and Time-Management Skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Able to learn in a high pace environment on a shortened learning curve
- Other duties as needed.