Florida Marijuana Cards
How To Get A Med Marijuana Card In Florida
Florida – Medical cards in FL for MMJ are state issued identification card that enables a patient that have a doctor recommend the purchase of THC & CBD Medicines from a registered dispensary, or MMTC, for medicinal use in the Great State of Florida. The video below answers How To Get A Medical Marijuana Card in Florida. As a resident of the state, the process on how to get a medical marijuana card in Florida is as follows:
- The Patient is diagnosed with an approved qualifying medical condition by a doctor or physician that is certified in Florida to determine if medical marijuana is an appropriate treatment.
- Patients and/or their Caregivers will then be entered into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry by their Certified Marijuana Doctor.
- When you have been entered into the Registry, your physician will provide you with your Patient Identification Number. You will need this to apply for your required Registry ID Card.
- $75 – The Department accepts applications from patients and legal representatives. Patients must be entered into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry by a qualified physician to receive a card. Applications may be submitted online through the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, or mailed to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Your recommending Doctor can write an order for 70 days of cannabis with 3 refills. Many Doctors will refill without an in person visit. Once the 3 refills have been completed (210 days) you will need an in office visit with your Doctor for another renewal.