Navigating the OMMU
How To View Your Orders And Remaining Amounts From The OMMU
How To Find the OMMU
Logging into the OMMU
How To View Your Orders
How to Find Remaining Amounts
Florida’s medical marijuana program is run through the OMMU. After receiving approval from a state certified medical marijuana doctor, To actively participant and access your registry information, you will have to use the OMMU. It can take some getting used to and is important to know how much THC and CBD milligrams as well as how to find out how much smokable flower is remaining on your recommendation. It starts with finding it…
Navigating the OMMU website:
1) If you have not bookmarked the website, search online for "OMMU Login".
2) Click on the result that says "Log In - Medical Marijuana Use Registry" and log-in. You should have received a username and password once your Doctor placed the order.
3) Once you are logged in, click on "Your Profile".
4) Scroll down and click on "End Date" twice - this will sort from newest to oldest.
5) Click "Expand" on the Open order you want to view. In this example, we are looking at "Smoking Marijuana".
6) View the amount dispensed and remaining.
Are you ready to get your Florida Medical Marijuana Card or is it renewal time?
If you have a qualifying condition, or general medical condition that may qualify and want to get certified for medical marijuana in Florida, fill out the MMJ patient registration form, then press submit. A medical card doctor representative will contact you to schedule an appointment. Legal Residents Only