Liberty Health Sciences – Florida
Open Liberty Health Cannabis Education Centers
Coming Soon: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers
FL – Liberty Health Sciences Cannabis Education Centers are FL Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers (MMTC) that are opening dispensary locations throughout the state. Through mergers & acquisitions, Liberty Health is poised to become one of the top dispensary companies in the United states, already servicing Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
The open dispensaries above are used to dispense & deliver THC & CBD products to patients on the Medical Marijuana Use Registry that walk in or order online. The low-THC/CBD products will be available for patients with a Qualifying Condition who need non-euphoric care.
To purchase Aphria medical marijuana products along with other top brands from a Liberty CEC you will need to have a medical cannabis recommendation from a local certified doctor or physician’s clinic in Florida.
CANNABIS EDUCATION CENTERs(CEC)
Powered by Aphria
Address: 16810 Hwy 441, Ste. 501
Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm EST
Contact: [email protected]
Liberty Health Sciences in Florida medical cannabis products are available by delivery to your door or business statewide from a Liberty Cannabis Education Center(CEC) location. Order online & have a delivery scheduled throughout the state. Depending on distance, a delivery fee may be charged. Please call 833-254-4877 or email [email protected] to schedule a delivery.
Liberty Health Sciences Discount Program
Liberty Health believes that all qualified patients should have access to affordable medical cannabis to relieve their medical conditions. The company is committed to treating all patients with compassion, respect, and dignity regardless of socioeconomic, disability, or health status. Liberty Sciences offers discounts to help patients who meet specified eligibility criteria obtain access to our high-quality medical cannabis products.
First-Time Patients – 10% Discount and Free Delivery
- Liberty will confirm that no prior medical cannabis orders for the patient have been filled by the company in the state of Florida based on information in the customer database or Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry
Veterans and Active Military – 10% Discount
- Military identification card
- Veteran identification card or veteran designation on Florida driver license
Compassionate Pricing – 10% Discount
- Proof of current enrollment in a federal or state program that provides financial assistance to the patient (e.g., recent award letter with patient name and social security number on it).
- If the patient is a minor, proof of current enrollment in a federal or state program that provides financial assistance to the parent or legal guardian of the patient.
- Examples of eligible programs in which the patient may be enrolled include: Medicaid, Social Security Disability (SSD), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), or SUNCAP Food Assistance Program.
Submit your review
Submit your review