Dispensaries In Florida
Florida Dispensaries – Find marijuana dispensary locations in Florida here including Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando to fill medical marijuana recommendations, while recreational weed in the Sunshine State remains illegal. CBD and THC is used to treat a list of qualifying conditions by over 220,000 patients in the state.
To find the best open dispensaries and doctors near you along with reviews, dispensary menu products, prices and discounts, bookmark or download the mobile app on Android.
Florida dispensary products are available by walk in or home delivery to patients with a Florida Med Card. Your medical marijuana card will be issued by the state following the doctors approval. Find out if you qualify today.
What Cannabis Products Do Florida Dispensaries Have?
The complete list of dispensaries in Florida, or Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers, MMTC’s for short offer a growing variety of dispensary menu products via walk in, drive thru, or marijuana deliveries RX. These are sold in the forms of CBD oil, THC oils, vape cartridges, tinctures, topicals, oral syringes, capsules, flower, concentrates including wax, shatter, or dabs as well as edibles in limited forms. Accessories like vaporizer pens, vaporizers and batteries are sold as well. Prices and available products may vary.
When the law allows for a complete line of edibles to be sold, THC Edibles in Florida may be patient favorites as there are no carcinogens from inhaling smoke. Marijuana buds for smoking, or flower to smoke the traditional way is now legal under state law.
2019 Dispensary Directory in Florida – Complete List
The Best Way To Get Medical Marijuana In Florida, Find A Doctor
If you are a Florida resident suffering from a medical condition and you would like to discuss the issue with a Florida certified doctor click here. A recommendation from your primary care provider is not required to make an appointment. You can fill out the MMJ patient registration form, press submit, and a physician or clinic representative will contact you to get started.
View the Florida Dispensary Directory by City to find open dispensaries near me:
Apollo Beach * Bonita Springs * Boynton Beach * Bradenton * Brandon * Cape Coral * Casselberry * Clearwater * Dania Beach * Daytona * Deerfield Beach * Delray Beach * Deltona * Edgewater * Fort Lauderdale * Fort Myers * Fort Pierce * Ft Walton Beach * Gainesville * Holly Hill * Hollywood * Jacksonville * Kendall * Key West * Kissimmee * Lady Lake * Lakeland * Lake Worth * Largo * Lehigh Acres * Longwood * Lutz * Melbourne * Merritt Island * Miami * Miami Beach * Naples * New Port Richey * North Palm Beach * North Port * Ocala * Orange Park * Orlando * Palm Bay * Palm Coast * Palm Harbor * Panama City * Pensacola * Pinellas Park * Port Charlotte * Port St Lucie * Punta Gorda * Sanford * Sarasota * Spring Hill * St. Augustine * St Petersburg * Tallahassee * Tampa Bay * Titusville * The Villages * Venice * Vero Beach * Wellington * West Palm * Winter Haven
Florida Medical Marijuana Delivery
Florida – Medical marijuana delivery in FL is available statewide to registered patients through participating licensed dispensaries, or MMTC’s. It is now possible to have your CBD & THC meds delivered if you choose this option.
The delivery fee charged by each vendor is different, with some Florida cannabis brands offering free next day delivery. Visit the dispensary brand pages to determine delivery costs.
Florida Medical Marijuana FAQ’s
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about Florida’s medical marijuana program, laws, doctors, and dispensaries. For a good read with more in depth coverage about the history, laws and the topics below, check out Medical Marijuana in Florida.
How do I become a FL medical marijuana patient?
- Florida residents and part time residents that want to become medical marijuana patients must do the following:
How to find a qualified physician for a certification exam.
- Find participating doctors near you on our Florida marijuana doctors map. As of January 2019, Florida has over 1,900 certified marijuana doctors throughout the state that are registered to determine if a patient should use medical marijuana. Physicians do an initial exam, consider medical records and may diagnose a qualifying condition. You can also fill out the patient registration form on Florida Dispensaries & Doctors or call 727.361.0577.
How to register and obtain a Florida medical marijuana card.
- Your qualified physician places you, the patient on Florida’s medical marijuana use registry, so you can apply for the state identification card. Potential patients, or their caregivers, must apply to the state’s Office of Medical Marijuana Use, either mailed-in or online, with a copy of a state ID or proof of residency and the required $75 fee. An approved passport photo is required with the application if it’s being mailed to the office. Florida medical marijuana cards expire one year after the approved date. Patients or caregivers can renew the card by submitting the application 45 days prior to the expiration date.
How long does it take to get a medical marijuana card?
- According to a recent release from the state’s Office of Medical Marijuana Use, paper applications were processed in about 23 days, and online applications took about 17 days. Patients can use an e-mail approval from the state temporarily while waiting for their marijuana card in the mail.
Is medical marijuana covered by my insurance?
- Because medical marijuana is still illegal under federal law, insurance will not cover the costs for THC or cannabis Based CBD Meds.
Can a doctor prescribe me medical marijuana?
- Doctors and other healthcare providers only recommend or issue written certifications. Prescribing medical marijuana is illegal under federal law.
What debilitating conditions qualify?
- Medical marijuana can be an alternative medicine for a number of medical conditions including as cancer, epilepsy, glaucoma, HIV, AIDS, Crohn’s, Parkinson’s, MS, PTSD, ALS, terminal illnesses along with other debilitating medical conditions as determined by your doctor. For a full list of Debilitating Medical Conditions Florida in 2019, including additional conditions that have qualified patients in Florida, check out the FL qualifying conditions page.
Where can I purchase medical cannabis products as recommended by my doctor.
- Florida Dispensaries are open throughout the state and actively, growing, processing & dispensing medical cannabis. All open dispensaries in FL are found on our medical marijuana map. Delivery is also provided from these Florida Cannabis Brands. Go to the dispensary home pages on this site for available discounts, dispensary product menu’s, pricing & reviews.
Are different products and strains available at dispensaries in Florida?
- Yes. Many dispensaries offer different strains of marijuana products specialized to treat various ailments and symptoms. These are available in smokable marijuana buds, oils, concentrates, shatter, liquids that can be vaporized, topical ointments, pills, & a limited form of edibles. Florida Strain Library
Are there recreational dispensaries in Fl?
- No, currently the state only allows marijuana for medical use. Recreational is not on the ballot for 2019.
If I use medical marijuana, will I get high?
- That depends on the type of medication recommended when the physician writes the order for patients. Certified marijuana doctors take into account the needs and preferences of the patient. Patients with certain conditions, including the severe nausea or lack of appetite experienced by some cancer patients, may have orders for High THC medicines that gives a euphoric high and helps with the pain. High CBD Low THC cannabis product are available for patients that warrant or prefer non-euphoric care.
How much does MMJ in Florida cost?
- According to the patients reports, expect to spend around $10-$20 per day on medication. The Florida Office of Economic and Demographic Research estimates that Florida marijuana patients pay, on average, $0.15 per milligram of THC or CBD medications. Florida Dispensary Prices
How can you pay for cannabis products at a dispensary in FL.
- Acceptable forms of payment for medical cannabis at a dispensary are cash, check, and most in FL accept CanPay. Credit cards are not accepted as it is still considered federally illegal which limits the payment options. ATM’s are typically present at each location.
How do I get medical marijuana if I can’t move around?
- Some medical marijuana physicians do make house calls for patients or potential patients that are unable to move around easily, including but not limited to severely sick or hospice patients, therefore the majority of the Florida dispensary brands offer home delivery service.
Can I grow my own marijuana in Florida?
- No, although a Florida judge granted Joe Redner, the 77-year-old owner of Mons Venus Gentleman’s club, the ability to home-grow marijuana to treat his lung cancer. The order is pending an appeal filed by the state’s Department of Health.
Can I smoke medical marijuana?
- Yes, smokable marijuana in Florida is now legal provided your qualified doctor grants access.
- Will Florida Legalize Recreational Weed in 2019?
Will I test positive for THC if my job drug tests me?
- It depends on the product. Patients using cannabidiol, or Hemp Based CBD Oil, may not test positive. Other cannabis medications will cause patients to test positive
How do I find a doctor, dispensary or delivery service in FL?
- Congratulations, you’re already here & Thank You.
- Your friends at Florida Dispensaries & Doctors!